Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development
- Encourage and promote effective public, public-private and civil society partnerships, building on the experience and resourcing strategies of partnerships.
- Enhance the global partnership for sustainable development, complemented by multi-stakeholder partnerships that mobilize and share knowledge, expertise, technology and financial resources, to support the achievement of the sustainable development goals in all countries, in particular developing countries.
- Enhance policy coherence for sustainable development.
- Significantly increase the exports of developing countries, in particular with a view to doubling the least developed countries’ share of global exports by 2020.
- Enhance international support for implementing effective and targeted capacity-building in developing countries to support national plans to implement all the sustainable development goals.
- Mobilize additional financial resources for developing countries from multiple sources.
- Promote the development, transfer, dissemination and diffusion of environmentally sound technologies to developing countries.
An annual Civic Olympics and smartphone application that gamifies and popularizes volunteering, inspired by the human nervous system.
Les Galeries du Métro
A curatorial program in which Parisian museums "adopt" subway stations in the greater Paris region and choose artists-in-residence to decorate subway platforms, corridors, and entrances, inspired by the decorator crab.
A vending machine that sells excess supermarket produce at discounted prices, inspired by the symbiotic relationship between plants and nitrogen-fixing bacteria.